3. Costa Luminosa
The cruise was okay. We scheduled several tours through Costa and the Argostoli Greece was awesome. The next day in Santorini Greece, we bought that tour and when it came to getting our tickets out, the tour had been canceled and no one told us why. It seemed like it made the staff mad that we even asked where our tickets were. They finally told us they had no english guides to take us on tour. We ended up doing that day on our own. When we were in Katakolon Greece the guide told us to come back to our bus at a certain time, we went back and looked all over the place for our bus, we finally found one of the guides which didn't speak good english and she was no help at all, finally another tour guide came along and he got us on another bus that took us back to the ship. The ship left immediately once we boarded. I really think they would have left us in Katakolon. We felt lost thoughout the whole trip. We paid a bunch of money for a tour to Paradise Beach in Mykonos Greece and it was just a very expensive bus ride to the beach. The food was ok, nothing special or anything. We had our best meals on the Islands. Rooms were kept very clean. We loved our cabin steward, he was the best employee on the cruise. We paid for internet service which was terrible, couldn't even load a web page, they charge a fortune for the internet service that was lousy. I bought my husband an internet service, he constantly complained that he couldn't check things on the internet. The service couldn't even load facebook, just a rip off. I will not book with this cruise line again.

OK Cruise

chendrixson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Luminosa price drops

Balcony Classic
Cabin BC 6385
Very nice cabin. I was kept clean and spacious.
Avorio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins