3. MSC Sinfonia
This was my 50th birthday treat. Unfortunately the embarkation was terrible. We were made to wait 2.5 hours in the terminal (felt like cattle shed) before boarding (no organisation just all gathered like being at a concert) Compared to other cruise liners this was disgraceful. Staff on board were not that friendly to start with and I think they had so many complaints they had to make an effort, especially to the ‘English Speaking ‘ guests. The food was okay but not a great selection that you get on other cruise liners but the boat was clean. Plus you had to pay extra for tenders and surcharges that we were not aware of. MSC did listen to our complaints and issued chocolate covered strawberries with an apology but there are only so many strawberries you can eat! I hope they do listen and take on board where they can improve on their service.

Terrible Embarkation

LouKiwiBrit’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Fantastica Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O2 8176
Our cabin was basic but clean and our cabin steward was excellent and very friendly.
Sibelius Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins