3. Majestic Princess
I was never keen on cruising but reluctantly I relented to my wife’s pleading so we chose the Majestic Princess as our first cruise and we chose a sampler cruise out of Sydney and boy am I glad we did. We left the harbour at around 6.30pm and it look spectacular. Everyone was on deck to watch Sydney Harbour in all its glory. This ship provided everything to keep us interested from movies to shows to auctions to karaoke or just do nothing. The choice was ours and let me say the food choices were amazing with many different types of dining from ala carte to casual dining and everything in between. Outdoor movies and bars around swimming pools, it even had an adults only area so that parents can get away from the kids for a short time if they want. Now we are looking forward to our next cruise sometime next year. Maybe we will see you there.

First timer

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Lazzab

Maybe we will see you there.
Lazzab’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB C607
Excellent with brilliant service.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins