3. Norwegian Escape
NCL does an outstanding job of hiring. I'm not sure where they find all the smiling faces, but it sure makes for an enjoyable experience onboard. We took four excursions. Three of them were great (Lobster Boat, Carriage Ride in Acadia, and Maple Syrup Tasting); one was only fair (Lunenburg). The later was just not to my interest, nothing actually wrong with the tour. We only went to one show onboard ("After Midnight") and it was excellent, high energy with a talented cast. The food was better than I expected. I would particularly recommend Moderno, but only if you're hungry. The specialty restaurants were very nice, but so were the complementary options. My favorite is the Manhattan room. There are many entertainment options onboard while at sea and while in port. If you have nothing to do, it's because you choose to do nothing--and that can be fun too. We will be taking another cruise on the Escape at the end of this month.

Excellent Value

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Linda in Virginia Beach

Linda in Virginia Beach’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 14750
Our cabin was, of course, small, but it was comfortable. The next time we cruise, we're getting a mini suite just so we can have a little extra space in the bathroom.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins