Majestic Princess Cruise Review

Majestic flop

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Sabristella

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed view)

I chose princess as I had previously cruised with them in 2013 on the ruby princess by far the most amazing cruise I have ever done. I loved the itinerary and have always wanted to cruise with Princess up to the barrier reef.

The majestic princess looked amazing new clean we were very excited to be on the ship.

This was a huge disappointment the ship is catered for an Asian market so the food was of the lower standard The entertainment was boring and the staff unfriendly.

Also we felt like we were on a moving nursing home everyone on the ship was so old it was truly a geriatric cruise even my 71-year-old mother felt out of place.

The entertainment at night was so dull that they had a string duo playing at 8 pm 9 pm in the main atrium.

There is also no place to dance no dedicated place to dance only in the atrium where all the ballroom dances with frustrated if you got in their way.

We paid a premium price for this cruise and were highly disappointed the only thing that redeemed it was the amazing itinerary I’m not sure I want to cruise princess again which makes me feel sad because the best cruise I ever did was on the Princess ship.

The food was terrible just terrible my carnival cruise was better food,Actually even the p&o and MSC was better.

So disappointed such an Asian ship it does not belong in the Australian market its really catered to the asian market.

It was a floating nursing home a geriatric flop with bad food and boring entertainment the only good entertainment was zinger band they were amazing.

Sabristella's Full Rating Summary

Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin BW E629

Cabin was small but with nice decor. Very comfortable beds and pillows.

Port Douglas, Australia

Amazing experience we went to the outer reef the highlight of our trip

Willis Island

Boring and interesting and it’s annoying you have that extra day at sea for Willis Island

Sabristella