3. Majestic Princess
Was really looking forward to being on the Majestic again. Absolutely thrilled and delighted that Princess offered us an upgrade from a balcony suite to a Mini-Suite for a minimal cost. Unfortunately some of the passengers ruined the experience with their ignorant behaviour - noisy, pushy and totally unaware of fellow passengers. We utilised Anytime dining and the experience varied from really good to disappointing. Our last dinner was dreadful - had to wait for an hour to receive the main course and the wine we ordered. The wait staff did not come near us when we finished the main course and as we had waited a ridiculous amount of time, gave up and left the dining room. I had made an enquiry at the front desk as to the latest we could disembark so I could inform my son who was picking us up. The answer was vague. Then we were not provided with the normal form to nominate a departure time. Lucky for us, it was a short cruise so we only had a small suitcase that I could manage myself getting off. The WiFi speed was the worst we have ever experienced on Princess. It would lose connection but still gobble up the Internet minutes unless I rebooted my iPad and then try to log off. I lost 60 minutes because of this. I keep my iPad up to date with the latest OS and have no issues at home. The stage show “Fantastic Journey” was one of the best we have seen and I would highly recommend it. Sadly the experience was spoiled by the hordes of ignorant passengers, constantly talking and letting their children run about. These passengers came late, crowded around the stairs. Hopefully this is only a blip as we are booked on five more Princess cruises.

Not as good a cruise as previously

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Catsmother01

Hopefully this is only a blip as we are booked on five more Princess cruises.
Catsmother01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MF A226
Cabin was comfortable but not as spacious as I thought it would be given it was a mini-suite. We have experienced larger min--suites on other Princess ships.

It had a combined bath/shower and fortunately there were two grab bars that helped my disabled husband. He would have felt safer with just a walk in shower.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins