Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review
1,371 Reviews

The most amazing first cruise ever!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Tara Caviggia

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

I seem to be one of the only people left in this world that have not been on a cruise and it was time for me to get away and enjoy some grown up time with my love. I had to get away from town so I would not think about work and I always wanted to see the crystal clear water.

This ship was like a mini city on the inside! Absolutely beautiful with a team of crew members that worked together like a well oiled machine. I think I only encountered two that were not in a good mood, but I don’t know what’s going on in their lives right now so I can’t judge.

Vincent took care of our room and made sure I had my extra pillows. He always had everything ready for us and would greet us with the most amazing smile. He will be going places some day. That is an amazing and kind soul.

The wait staff at dinner was superb! We had the same table each night so we got to know our servers. The meals were more delicious then expected.

The marriage show was funny followed by a an interesting comedy show.

Great job Mariner Crew.

I will definitely be back some day.... when I can afford the tickets. I have to be a good mom and bring my daughter (17 yr old) on the next one.

Tara Caviggia's Full Rating Summary

Junior Suite
Cabin J4 9294

Amazing view with privacy and limited noise in the hallways and around the doorway. Far enough from the top deck to hear the partied and far enough from the bottom to bounce around and hear the chugging and churning.

Tara Caviggia