3. MSC Armonia
First time..2 week cruise for our family of five. My husband and I have already been on 2 Carnival cruises which were fun and decided to book a 2 week cruise for us and our 3 children (first time on a cruise for the kids 18, 16, 14). CONS: - Food was mediocre. Luckily my kids are really easy to please and were content with pizza, burgers, fries and gelato. The buffet was average, normal breads and pastas but I would say lacking in variety. Being on a 2 week cruise is great but the food choices become mundane and repetitive which makes eating less exciting. Lol. Blah and average. Wait staff was attentive, but some were a little less friendly which could be attributed to cultural diversity since they all come from different parts of the world. So I’m definitely understanding in that aspect. - Unfortunately room cleanliness was lacking. I always bring Lysol and Lysol wipes to scrub down my cabin at first walk through. Being a nurse I know the importance of disinfection and would rather have piece of mind from the very beginning. That being said, my bathroom shower stall had mold. Very gross. My room steward was the sweetest person and I hate confrontation. But I brought him in the room to point out the areas of mold in the shower. He told me he would clean it and it was never done (or if he did do it, it wasn’t done well). I went down to guest services and told the staff and they said it would be taken care of with a deep clean. Upon returning to my room, the bathroom smelled like bleach or some kind of cleaner, however the mold still remained. I basically threw my hands up in the air and decided to let it go. I didn’t want a long drawn out battle and wanted to enjoy the rest of my vacation without any drama. Therefore, mold was my cabin mate for 2 weeks.

Mediocre 2 week cruise for a family of 5