3. Norwegian Pearl
We chose this cruise for the great itinerary and I would highly recommend most of these ports to anybody. Second time cruising but the first was only a 3 day cruise and that was long ago. GOOD: 1. We loved most of these ports as they offered a little bit something different in each one, they all had incredible beauty and history. 2. We had an ocean view cabin which was a decent size, very comfortable bed, excellent service in the twice daily room cleaning. Much better than I thought a cruise cabin would be. 3. We really loved the starting port of Barcelona and would highly recommend that people get there a few days prior to the cruise to fully enjoy this lovely city. I wish we had a few more days here. 4. Most of our excursions were very good. We booked a couple with Norwegian and a couple with Costco. We booked: Florence & Wine tasting at a castle, Historic Kotor & Budva, Game Of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik, Oia wine tasting tour in Santorini port. The Oia tour was OK but really loved the other 3 tours. 5. Embarking and disembarking went fairly smooth at the start and finish. NOT SO GOOD: 1. There seemed to some issues with the Tendering type of ports. Not sure if this a problem with all cruises or just this particular cruise. It seemed to take a long time to get off and back in some of the ports. 2. The food and service seemed to be hit or miss on the Pearl. The people we were with were experienced in cruising and thought the dinner offerings were not as good as other cruises they had been on. 3. The entertainment was a bit hit or miss as well. We enjoyed most of the acts. 4. As a few people have mentioned, the pool seems to run like some Mexican resorts in that some people come very early and place items on chairs and then leave for several hours. Mostly stayed away from the pools due to empty seats being used this way. RESULT: We loved the itinerary and picked this cruise mainly for that reason so I enjoyed this cruise but am not sure that I would pick NCL again or even opt for cruising again.

Great Itinerary

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by mikewh

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Obstructed Oceanview

GOOD:

5. Embarking and disembarking went fairly smooth at the start and finish.

NOT SO GOOD:

RESULT:

mikewh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8066
I am not sure what I expected for a cruise cabin but really loved our cabin on the Pearl. It had a nice window, fair amount of room, decent washroom, and a great and comfy bed.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins