3. Serenade of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas Cabin 1050 suite I was concerned about the food as many reviews indicated that the food was not good. We did not find that to be true at all. I travelled with 3 other family members (all adults) and the suite was comfortable for 4. The tub is quite high for elderly travelers but, we knew that before we travelled and we were able to adjust. The juggler and comedians were very funny. The other ship entertainment was quite good as well. Unfortunately, the singers fell short of what I have come to expect. I feel bad as I know they train hard but, their voices were not as polished or professional as I expected or heard on other cruises.That is what brings down my entertainment rating. The other entertainment and games and shows were very good. The dining staff and food and chef and wait staff and head waiters and maitre d etc were unbelievably great and we felt like we were the only group in the room. They went way over and above for my 90 year old mother and showered her with attention and helped her with her wheelchair. They also spoiled my 24 year old daughter who is vegan. It was as if she had a private chef with the amount of attention she received and they went way over and above to accommodate her needs. We ate in Chops Grille for breakfast as that was a suite perk. It was very good and hardly any other travelers were there. We ate in the main dining room or Windjammer buffet for lunch. Both were great and plentiful with a good variety of options. We had appetizers and drinks in the concierge lounge and ate in the anytime main dining room for dinner. The excursion we did was the Devils Island Snorkel. The crew was great but, the kayaking was quite limited as to where you could go and you could only use it for 10 minutes at a time. People who snorkeled enjoyed it. We would just ask about how far and how long we could go in the kayaks next time. I would recommend this cruise.

Serenade of the Seas Boston to Bermuda...Fantastic!!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by nhcruisertoo

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Serenade of the Seas

Cabin 1050 suite

I would recommend this cruise.
nhcruisertoo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1050
Clean and neat. Room Steward was Ricardo and he was pleasant and happy and very attentive to any requests. The room was always perfect! Ricardo even created some lovely towel animals. I was very happy with the room and the service.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins