3. Carnival Breeze
This is my 3rd cruise on the Breeze, once in 2014 and I decided I would not sail her again. Then my sister and I were looking for a cheap getaway, the pricing was good, so with some hesitation I booked the Breeze in July. We had a great time, the food was a marked improvement, entertainment good and service excellent. Then I booked the Bermuda cruise for September 21, with another couple. The itinerary was changed because of the hurricane. No problem, weather happens. The food was just mediocre at best. The steakhouse took forever and my husband got a tough ribeye, 2 of us didn't even get the meal we ordered. The Italian restaurant I have to say was the best meal we had all week. NOTE to VEGANS very few options for you, unless you want too eat pasta all week. We had no problems with the service on board. Embarkation was quick Debarkation was a nightmare with their new procedures. Everyone complained. It took us 2 and a half hours to get off the ship. This was about my 35th cruise, I have lost count and I am a platinum member with Carnival, but at this point I will stick to other lines.. The entertainment was okay, we mostly went to the comedy club. We spent time in the casion, it was very crowded and smokey.. I found the service good, everyone was very friendly and helpful.

From Good to Disappointment

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by juliemax

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I found the service good, everyone was very friendly and helpful.
juliemax’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E
No problems here, room steward was great.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins