3. MSC Opera
[Borrador] Este mensaje no se ha enviado. Guardado: Mié 29/05/2019 18:41 Since we left the airport the entire experience was Incredibly bad. The bus that took us to the port was leaking, the bus was maybe from 1920's old as my grandma or older but in worst shape. The driver got lost going to the port. The check in to get into the cruise was tedious. They made us wait 45 minutes in some kid of warehouse we showed our passports and tickets 4 times in the space of 10 minutes. It was raining they left our baby stroller out and so i got wet. The welcome reception was shocking. It was all cluttered. The damaged my suitcase and they offered me 40 Euros!! when the suitcase cost me £150 and on top of that I could only spend thos 40Euros on the Cruise. My auntie slipped in one of the restaurants and hurt her knee. I had to call reception twice to get someone to come and help us. It took them 20 -30 minutes. When we arrived to the medical center, the ''Doctor'' was extremely disrespectful and rude. He didn't allowed us to go with her and kept trying to tell her that it was her fault. Getting off the boats was Chaos! the cruise only had 2200 passengers and it took hours to get off to see the destinations. I have been in several cruises and NEVER had such an awful experience. Entertainment. I can't express enough how BAD it was, the singer were out of some kind of nightmare. She can't sign, is like the jokers that go to Britain got talent that you see in the recompilation of Bad acts! the only enjoyable part was the 4 black guys doing acrobats and the asian gymnast. The food was below average and VERY LIMITED. The tap water tasted like toilet water. It is cheap for a reason! you will regret it. The people they employ are very nice, Cubans and Asians for the most part.

Avoid!! The cruise of hell!!!

MSC Opera Cruise Review by valencastarias

[Borrador]

Este mensaje no se ha enviado.

Guardado: Mié 29/05/2019 18:41

Since we left the airport the entire experience was Incredibly bad.

It is cheap for a reason! you will regret it.

The people they employ are very nice, Cubans and Asians for the most part.
valencastarias’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get MSC Opera price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 8192
The cabin was average but a bit dusty.
Norma Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins