3. AmaViola
This is something my husband and myself have talked about doing for sometime but have always felt it was a little expensive , however, having had a recent bereavement in the family and deciding life is too short we booked our trip just a few weeks before sailing . We have no regrets , the trip was wonderful . We were made to feel at ease as soon as we boarded , the ship was gorgeous and the staff so welcoming , nothing was too much trouble . Our Cruise Manager ( Rachel) superb x but all the crew have to be complimented . Everything was so well organised , the catering and various options for dining were superb . We have met some lovely people on board , the Rhine is stunning and we were blessed with beautiful weather . As for value for money that is provided on this cruise , you certainly get a lot for your money and believe me that’s something coming from. Yorkshire girl !!

Rhine River Cruise , Basel to Amsterdam

Joanne317’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaViola price drops

Outside Stateroom with Fixed Windows
Cabin E 111
We opted for a cheaper stateroom without a balcony etc but we spent very little time in our room . The room was tastefully decorated, extremely clean and very comfortable with all the facilities required . The shower and bathroom surprisingly roomy with lovely shower gels moisturiser’s etc . I cannot really fault it .
Piano Deck Outside Cabins