3. Mariner of the Seas
We had an interior cabin which I was a little apprehensive about, but it was fine. Well worth saving the money. Food in the dining room was great. Windjammer buffet was average. Service all around was great. From our steward to our waiters to everyone we encountered, very impressed by all.

Our cruise director Kieron Buffery was fantastic. He took the cruise to another level.

Choppy seas coming home. That was a bummer. Very windy. Tough to sit at the pool.

As for ports, lots of junk peddlers. Don't waste your money. Cabo was fun, Matzatlan not so much but Puerto Vallarta is amazing. We did zip line which was a blast, but I'd like to go back to PV for vacation. Loved it!!

Entertainment was great...if it was from Vegas. The Scinta's were from Vegas. Wonderful. The Temptations review was from Vegas. Awesome. The Royal Caribbean singers were awful. I walked out of one show. Yikes!

Captain Johnny was cool. Seemed happy and seemed to love his job.

All in all, a great trip. Hope to catch the Mariner someday in Europe.

First timers--loved it!!!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by geetus

Captain Johnny was cool. Seemed happy and seemed to love his job.

All in all, a great trip. Hope to catch the Mariner someday in Europe.

geetus’s Full Rating Summary