3. Celebrity Eclipse
We've always wanted to visit Alaska and I'm so glad we chose Celebrity to take us there! We embarked in Vancouver (lovely city) and went to Hubbard Glacier, Icy Straight, Juneau and Ketchikan. The Eclipse is a beautiful ship; very elegant and spotlessly clean. Service was exceptional all around. We ate at Moonlight Sonata (main dining room), Ocean View Cafe (buffet), and Cafe el Bacio all were great! We had mixed reviews at Tuscan Grill. I enjoyed my meal, but my husband ordered steak and he hated it. The steak was the only bad item we had all week. Our favorite was Sushi on 5, we ate there twice and loved every item we were served. We didn't go to any shows, but we were never bored. Plenty of bars with great drinks and lots of little places to meet people or just have a quiet moment alone. The ship only felt crowded in the Ocean View Cafe during peak hours. Embarkation and disembarking were tough, with long lines. We've had similar experiences on other cruises. Overall, it was an amazing cruise and we can't wait for our next Celebrity adventure.

We Loved Our First Celebrity Cruise

donnellkim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Sunset Veranda
Cabin SV 8347
Our cabin had a great layout with plenty of storage. The aft view was beautiful! Our cabin steward kept things tidy and was very accommodating if we had any special requests.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins