3. Jewel of the Seas
I choose this ship for the itinerary, goal was to see the Greek Islands without many sea days. I had read some poor reviews but we have to disagree with them! The ship more than met our expectations. We loved the size of the ship, it never felt overly crowded. We felt it was in fine shape and noticed staff always working on maintaining it. The crew were friendly and did their best to make our time great. We never had to wait for a table for anytime dining, which was much appreciated after long port days, don't know if we just timed it right though but never saw a long line. I really can't comment on shore excursions offered by the cruise line as we just did our own thing. For us onboard entertainment is not very important either, we mainly use the ship as a way to get from point A to point B but do enjoy the perks. We did go to a couple of production shows and found them to be well done with talented singers and dancers, quality costumes, sets and content.

Great Ship, Great Itinerary

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by sunluvertoo

sunluvertoo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 2M 3122
Great cabin in convient quiet location
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins