3. Carnival Magic
This was our very first cruise. Didn’t no exactly what to expect and was nervous at first. Everything turned out beyond what I could have asked for. The ship is huge with 2 pools (wished they were a little bigger) but both very nice. The service was great. The dinning room was definitely my families favorite with our 3 favorite servers that we continued to request the entire cruise (Gede Arnawa, Ketut wiranan, and Nant) Arnawa was our favorite!! Very outgoing and went beyond what we could have asked for. Always making us laugh and all around a fun guy!! Danced with him at dinner a few times too haha. He was a highlight on our cruise. Some of our favorite places to eat lunch were guys burgers (so yummy) and pig and anchor (boyfriend loved this and I did too) Our favorite bartender was Keke she was amazing! She knew how the make the best bloody Mary’s and very friendly! The cheers drink package was definitely worth every penny. Drinks are about 10$ so we took full advantage of the drink package!! The entertainment was great! The comedy quest show was hilarious! One of our favorites. Simon was our cruise director and he went above and beyond with entertaining everyone. He had a white night party, and 80s party both which were very enjoyable. The last day he did a balloon drop! Was soo cool! The ports that we visited where half moon cay (water crystal clear, my favorite) Turks and cacios, and amber cove. 3 absolutely beautiful ports. In half moon was a perfect beach day and visiting the pirate ship bar! Turks and Caicos we rented a golf cart and rode around the island. Got to visit margaritavillie jacks shack, and more! Amber cove we did zip lining shore excursion. Loved the excursion. Only downfall they didn’t tell you everything you needed to have to be prepared for excursion (shoes, very long shorts, etc) would I go on a cruise again?! Omg yes in a heartbeat!!!

Amazing trip! Couldn’t asked for a better cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Paigeopen17

Paigeopen17’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Balcony room. Very clean. No smells in the room or in our hallway. The steward we had (Armando)was amazing! He was on top of everything. Gave us a fan right when we arrived. Made us animal towels everyday. Was overall just great. The temperature was just right in our room. And felt barley any movement in our room.
  Carnival Magic Deck Plans