3. Norwegian Breakaway
We got a deal on the inside cabin and decided to try inside for the first time. Embarkation was good. Since the previous week’s cruise was cancelled, we were able to get into our stateroom right away. We were pleasantly surprised by the inside cabin. Enough room, but the shelves in the closet were a little narrow. Lots of hangers . We ended up rearranging things so we could use the shelf above the hangers for clothes. A/C worked great. Our one bottle of wine was taken away from us. We weren’t even given the option of paying corkage. Menu in the dining room was good. Lots of variety. Since my daughter has food allergies, we were given the next night’s menu and pre ordered her meal. We did see someone with wine that they don’t sell on board in the dining room and wondered how they got it on board. Food was sometimes served cool. My daughter’s soup was cool enough that the cheese didn’t melt. My steak was well done instead of med well. I had to go to the casino bar for drinks and was back with drinks before anyone showed up to see if we wanted drinks Three shows that we seen in the theatre was good. There was a lot of entertainment at the atrium. From movies to trivia to lectures. Drink service in the casino was lacking. We waited over an hour for someone to come around. We had to ask the slot attendant twice to see if they could find a server for us. One time I was served vodka, Club soda and cranberry juice instead of just soda and cranberry. Good thing I’m not an alcoholic or can’t drink alcohol because I was so thirsty and had a big gulp of it. One time my daughter went to a bar for a drink and was waiting when a bunch of “pretty girls” came along and the bartender served them first. We did not do any shore excursions offered through NCL. Overall, it was an ok cruise but not the best that I’ve been on.

Inside cabin and bad bar service

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Dnsabs

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom

We did not do any shore excursions offered through NCL.

Overall, it was an ok cruise but not the best that I’ve been on.
Dnsabs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom
Cabin IA 11613
Cabin was ok. The shelves were a little narrow, but we used the shelf above the hangers as a shelf for clothes. A/C worked great.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins