3. Norwegian Jewel
Beautiful ship, well appointed. All bars had awesome staff, especially Magnums and O’Shanahons . Specialty restaurants that we picked had wonderful food. We didn’t buy and shore excursions, (too $$$$) but, did do the port shopping experience. Disappointed in daytime entertainment options when we returned to ship. Appreciated the hand sanitizer stations throughout the ship. Best entertainment by far was Fire and Ice (Michael Jackson/ Tina Turner) done by Rosie. . The entire staff on the Jewel had the best attitudes, always with a smile and asking if we needed help. Dan the Man was fun and helpful with announcements. Loved the drink package and the Specialty Dining. We are already planning on returning soon. Maybe the 16 days thru the Panama Cancel, Florida to LA where we live. We took advantage of the CruiseNow package. I personally have cruised on Cardinal Cruise Line.......I will never go back. I’m in love with NCL! Thank you for a very enjoyable cruise Gail Ropp Traveling with Lance Lomax

Awesome

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by GailRopp

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window

Disappointed in daytime entertainment options when we returned to ship.

Appreciated the hand sanitizer stations throughout the ship.

Loved the drink package and the Specialty Dining.

Thank you for a very enjoyable cruise

Gail Ropp