3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise mainly for the itinerary but also in the past RC has been good. This was my 50th birthday trip and I expressed this upon making our reservation. On the 2nd day my husband went to guest services bc no one had acknowledged my birthday. He was told that they would send a bottle of champagne to dinner. We never saw that champagne. RC couldn't even give me a 5 cent balloon or card to say happy birthday yet others were being acknowledged in the dining room. We were disappointed in the quality of food in all 'free' venues. We also felt the alcohol prices and excursion prices were ridiculous. RC is likely discussing how to further charge passengers for use of pool towels and toilet paper. I would not recommend this ship or brand to anyone. This was my 9th cruise and definitely my last with RC.

Disappointed