• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Suespain
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Interior

I chose this cruise as wanted the 12 days round the med and also Croatia and Montenegro. Frankly I was disappointed reasons being... had my time dining in the main dining room, which suited but found the food was far better in the windjammer, we ate there at lunchtime sometimes and were tempted to go back In the evening but did not want to have to serve ourselves as to me part of the cruise is getting dressed up in the evening. There was also a noticeable absence of a wine waiter, a ship with no wine waiter???

The ship, for me was far to casual, there were 2 formal nights where not many people bothered to dress up, there choice I know,, but on the other nights which were smart casual people turned up in shorts! Which I dont think is acceptable, that is not the ships fault.

On the days we were in port, for me, there was not enough going on to keep us entertained, we didn’t get off the ship because had been to most places before. Not even a film, there was a small quiz which lasted max of 10 minutes.

Interior

Cabin 3V

Cabin very clean, for inside room was fine, plenty hanging and drawer space. Shower great plenty hot water.

Find a Vision of the Seas Cruise from $411