3. Celebrity Solstice
I hate flying. So any cruise that docks in Australia is attractive to me. It was easy to get to the port from Waikiki but we left it late and got traffic. This was a good size ship. The cabins are quite spacious and decent. The staff are great. And who doesn't love Tahiti. The entertainment, food and general feel is this cruise is great. The breakfast ends in the restaurant at 9 am and with the 830 pm dinner seating that was too soon for is a few mornings. The buffet is open longer and the food was great just a little hard to get seating some days. I got the non alcoholic premium drinks package but I'd probably get the alcoholic one next time. I'm 43 so the demographic is slightly older than I'm used to but they're a great crowd. And a welcome change from the drunken louts. I've already booked it again. I particularly enjoyed the Silk Harvest for dinner. Quirky Le Petit Chef projection show accompanied an absolutely fantastic meal. Check it out.

Good ship. Great locations. Just a nice easy run back home.

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by Arhmgmt

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda (partially obstructed view)
Arhmgmt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Deluxe Veranda (partially obstructed view)
Cabin 2C 6184
It's right on the top of the tender but you can see over it easily as for the price it was great value for money.
Continental Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins