3. Norwegian Sky
This was my first cruise and I had heard that the Norwegian Cruise Line was a better cruise experience. Well I was a little disappointed. The food variety was not that good. The best part of the cruise for me was meeting people from all over the world. The embankments stops. I understand the devastation that happened in the Bahamas but we should had another day in Cozumel or Key West, instead of just floating at sea. The rocking of the boat was uneasy to enjoy walking around the ship. Now the worst part of the cruise was the smoking in the casino part of the ship. They need those smokeless ashtrays. My door decoration was missing when we returned from the Birthday dinner. That was a memorable piece from this cruise, which was my first cruise. The drinks were great and well made. Duty Free gift shop was very nice.

Short changed on embankments

Carolyn_Green’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 8152
Cabin was not properly cleaned, had to tell them to empty trash. Never put soap and lotion in the room. Had to ask for fresh towels 2 days of the cruise. Our door decoration was missing when we returned from dinner. That was a memorable piece for my cruise.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins