3. Norwegian Star
The people working on the ship are amazing! They made our trip extraordinary and special. I find that the services provides from embarkation are way above our expectations. I like that all the staff were smiling and greeted us all the time. The food was delicious and we had so many choices. We are able to customise our dining experience by having the main course at one place and dessert at another. Thanks to Debbie and all the food staff for all your hardwork. I can only imagine how hard it is to feed an entire ship. The shore excursions are great and we find best value for money. Thanks to Gemma for helping us out which ones to go to. The public areas of the ships are clean and that is where we stayed most of the time. Our cabin was spotless all the time! Thanks to Marck for cleaning our cabin all the time. We had a lovely time and we are looking forward to cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line again!

Amazing Cruise Experience!

john.ramos’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 9715
Good size for the four of us. We are hardly in the cabin, we are only there to sleep!
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins