• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

doliver56
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

My sister and brother in-law talked my husband and me to join them on a cruise. We picked the NE and Canada hopefully to see fall foliage. A bit early for that but had great weather through out. We arrived a bit late so had to go directly from airport to ship. We however got a nice view of New York from our ship. Statue of Liberty was breathtaking. Our stateroom with a balcony was very comfortable. We used the balcony a lot (as my sisters room was right next door). Wish we would've known there was storage room under the bed - our closet was packed! The entertainment on the ship was very good. The comedians were the best. Didn't care for the band that was supposed to sing renditions of my favorite bands. The Choir of Man was very good also. I personally would not do as many excursions again. Some got rather repetitious. I don't like long rides and I am not much of a history buff. I liked it better when we walked around the ports and talked to the people. Much more interesting! And the food - what can I say - they had everything I could possibly want. Also had lots of fun doing activities on the ship.

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B1

Clean, comfortable and with balcony didn't seem crowded.

1 Helpful Vote