3. Norwegian Bliss
This cruise was a cruise in memory of a good friend and a bucket list kind if thing. This was also my family's first cruise. We went on this cruise With a group of friends that have cruised before and told us this was the most incredible ship that they have been on. The food was amazing in every restaurant we went to: The buffet was our favorite we also went to the Manhattan for an adult dinner and it was amazing. When joyed the local and Taste and Savory. The one restaurant we didnt enjoy was Los Lobos, The service was slow and the food was not that great. Other than that the water slides were open every day the race track was open every day as was laser tag. I can't say enough about the people that they have working on the ship always very friendly got to know us and made our trip feel like we were at home. I am already getting ready to book my 2nd cruise with Norwegian!

Alaska was even more beautiful then I could imagine.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Hflageolle2

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Family Oceanview with Large Picture Window
Cabin O8 5746
Our cabin was able to fit our family of 5 no problem. The bathroom was way bigger than I ever thought it would be. The gentleman that where is responsible for cleaning our Room and Hall was absolutely incredibly friendly and amazing he went above and beyond.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins