Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review
1,207 Reviews

Alaska was even more beautiful then I could imagine.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Hflageolle2

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview with Large Picture Window

This cruise was a cruise in memory of a good friend and a bucket list kind if thing. This was also my family's first cruise. We went on this cruise With a group of friends that have cruised before and told us this was the most incredible ship that they have been on. The food was amazing in every restaurant we went to: The buffet was our favorite we also went to the Manhattan for an adult dinner and it was amazing. When joyed the local and Taste and Savory. The one restaurant we didnt enjoy was Los Lobos, The service was slow and the food was not that great. Other than that the water slides were open every day the race track was open every day as was laser tag. I can't say enough about the people that they have working on the ship always very friendly got to know us and made our trip feel like we were at home. I am already getting ready to book my 2nd cruise with Norwegian!

Hflageolle2's Full Rating Summary

Family Oceanview with Large Picture Window
Cabin O8 5746

Our cabin was able to fit our family of 5 no problem. The bathroom was way bigger than I ever thought it would be. The gentleman that where is responsible for cleaning our Room and Hall was absolutely incredibly friendly and amazing he went above and beyond.

Juneau

Although we did not do any excursions were able to get out and walk to the town which was a short enjoyable walk.

Skagway

This little town was so fun a walk around and explore.

Glacier Bay

This was by far my family's favorite the glaciers were so blue and the scenery was Gorgeous. We also got to see seals and whales and lots of Eagles

Ketchikan

Sadly due to the weather we were not able to go into this port

Victoria

Although we were only here for a short time we were able to walk into town and enjoy a nice dinner

Hflageolle2