Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by CC rider one

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

The cruise was the second part of my Alaska adventure . Something I have always wanted to experience. The ports and excursions were amazing , the scenery breathtaking and we saw bears ! We had a mini suite with a balcony and that was a real treat to be able sit out there and see whales ,seals and the beautiful mountain ranges. Our room steward Shakia (spelled wrong) was charming and very efficient meeting our every need with a smile.

We ate at three specialty restaurants ,Cagneys ,La Cicina and Monodeva which were all excellent .However the complimentary restaurants for all meals were very good . My scale showed there were no complaints. The service throughout the ship was wonderful , except for one area . A very important one I might add , guest services , mid deck where you got any questions answered you might have. I had to go there three times and three different agents were rude , acted as if I was bothering them or asking stupid questions , never a smile . Several people in the group we traveled with had the same impression . I still have a $52.80 charge at Azura for chocolates that no one could tell me what it was for at the service desk . I would not go back and ask a second time . That area of the service was very disappointing.

My only other issue was my children gave me an on board credit and I used it for a sea weed massage 100 minutes , the last 15 minutes were spent trying to sell me weight loss products and othe products I had no interest in . I specified I was there for a relaxation massage not a health check up but the young women did a great massage.

CC rider one's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11106

The cabin was beautiful , spacious and very comfortable . We completley enjoyed the balcony and the bed was very comfortable .

Saxman Native Village