3. Queen Victoria
We went on the Queen Victoria Voyage du Vin cruise for 14 days September 2019 and in our opinion everything was better than last year. The Britannia Restaurant food was beautifully presented and the service was excellent. Thank you to Olesha and Victor. The Lido Restaurant was very good and the staff were very helpful and efficient. The place to go for delicious omelettes to order. Our Stateroom was beautiful and very comfortable. The Stateroom was kept spotless and I appreciated the turn down each evening. I think there were more activities on offer than last year and I enjoyed flower arranging and singing in the choir. I was really impressed by the music on board everything from flamenco guitar, a reggae and R&B band and a former member of the Drifters with amazing backing singers. I thought the Port and Shore excursions were well organised and informative. Our favourite destinations were La Spezia and Palma. We are looking forward to our next cruise on the Queen Victoria.

Wonderful Cruise

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by happyholidays55

We are looking forward to our next cruise on the Queen Victoria.
happyholidays55’s Full Rating Summary