3. Viking Jupiter
I reserve one star because the ship lost power to one propeller and we missed two ports of call because of the time it took for repairs. On the other hand I liked everything else about the cruise.the ship, our cabin, dining, entertainment and especially the service and shore excursions were excellent. Dining was excellent.and dining service was excellent also. The food was wonderful with many choices at every meal. I really enjoyed shared tables at dinner because it allowed us to meet many fellow cruisers. The conversation was diverse and a great deal of fun. The spa was a wonderful way to relax and the exercise room was a great place to use some energy on sea days. The cabins were beautifully designed so that all belongings could be tucked away and luggage stored so I felt really at home. Even the bathrooms had shelves and spaces so I was able to stow all my personal items. The cruise was the Into the Midnight Sun. Norway was beautiful and the excursions offered the ability to sample many aspects of Norwegian life.There were several more excursions I would have taken if we had had more time. I just might have to do this cruise again. Iam excited about doing another ocean cruise with Viking.

Excellent Cruise

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Londonsue

Iam excited about doing another ocean cruise with Viking.
Londonsue’s Full Rating Summary