3. Norwegian Jade
I don't normally write reviews but I wanted to take the time to write so I could warn fellow Haven guests before you incur a huge expense and then be totally let down. In the beginning, we chose Norwegian because they offered first-class service in The Haven. We have sailed on the Epic and the Escape. Both wonderful ships and staying in The Haven was definitely first-class. We booked another trip on Norwegian Jade (The Haven) to visit Greece, Italy and Malta. A dream vacation right? Not on the Jade!!! We paid the extra $5,000+ to experience first-class service. Well, you won't find it on this boat!! The Haven on this boat does not have a private restaurant, private bar area nor a private pool deck with bar. They only have service in the morning, in a tiny area with a pool that looks like a toddlers pool. If I had known this, I would not have chosen this boat. But, Norwegian didn't say anything when I booked it. They led me to believe The Haven was like all the other new boats. I could go on and on how terrible this trip was but you get the point. Let me save you a ton of money by informing you upfront that this is boat will surely disappoint you if you enjoy first-class service. You will pay the big price tag and be sorely disappointed in what you actually get. You would think that if you pay top dollar, they wouldn't nickel and dime you to death. You have to pay extra for bottle water, coffee, specialty dining, wifi, alcohol, shore excursions and the gratuities. Not sure why we paid the extra $5,000 for. Save your money and only book a balcony or smaller.

Totally not what I expected in the Haven.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by cshafertx

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
cshafertx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin H2 14514
The room was good. Butler service was as expected. All the other perks of The Haven were poor. We expected a private dining area for Haven guests and a private pool area. You DON'T on this boat. There is absolutely no reason for anybody to book in The Haven.
Deck 15 Suite Cabins

• Acropolis
    Definitely something to see and do! Very interesting but a lot of walking. If you're disabled, this would not be an excursion to spend on.
    View All 347 Acropolis Reviews
  • City Tour
    Not that impressed. We visited underground caves and it was somewhat interesting but too long. They kept going over the same things. Then we all had pizza together at a restaurant. Pizza is good.
    View All 68 City Tour Reviews
  • Island Tour
    It was fine. Nothing special. We did get a chance to have a lovely lunch and then throw plates as is the custom in Greece. Santorini is beautiful though.
    View All 103 Island Tour Reviews
  • City Tour
    Fabulous!!! Highly recommend. This was the highlight of all of our excursions. The town of Taromina is gorgeous and lots of great shopping. The wine tour was awesome!
    View All 95 City Tour Reviews
  • Wine Tasting
    Very beautiful. The wine tasting was great and the property was beautiful. Highly recommend.
    View All 23 Wine Tasting Reviews