3. Norwegian Sun
This was our first time cruising, so we researched several cruise lines and cruises destinations. We decided on Norwegian because it suited our style and price the best. We heard so many good things about Norwegian from friends as well! I can say we were not disappointed! We used GoPort from our hotel to the ship terminal. Door to door was easy and worry free trying to find the right terminal and parking. From beginning to end Norwegian staff was attentive and gracious. The excursions we took in Key West and Nassau were great plus getting on and off the ship was stress free. Seven Seas restaurant was our favorite dining place all the way around! I think our choice of a balcony cabin was the best choice for my husband and me. We regularly sat on the balcony enjoying the blue ocean and stars. We are already planning another Norwegian cruise. Next up The British Isles!

First of Many More To Come

Kate V’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9039
The cabins are small but accommodating. Plenty of drawers and hanging space. I even tucked our suitcases away in the closet so the room was not cluttered. The balcony brought lots of light made the room look bigger. Coffee maker, refrigerator and a safe were great to have in the cabin as well.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins