3. Norwegian Epic
This was my first Mediterranean Cruise, but not my first experience with NCL. I found the Epic to be quite a glorious ship. Plenty of activities on board the ship to keep you busy if you chose to do so as well as plenty of quite spaces. There was a variety of food, my choice for breakfast/lunch was the Garden Buffett, the food was always hot and good. My favorite restaurant was the the night we saw the Cirque Dream Epicurean(cover charge applies) the food and entertainment superb. O’Sheehan’s is a must for the fish&chip and Burgers. The Taste and Manhattan restaurants has great ambiance. I recommend as many shore excursions as possible, they are well organized and provide a good overview of each country Visited. I didn’t visit Rome because I had been there before, But do recommend Sorrento and Naples, Monaco and the View from Eze and Palma in death. Enjoy the Epic, Entertainment, and especially the views from the shore excursions.

First Mediterranean Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Anniejyoung

Visited. I didn’t visit Rome because I had been there before,

But do recommend Sorrento and

Naples, Monaco and the View from Eze and Palma in death.

Enjoy the Epic, Entertainment, and especially the views from the

shore excursions.
Anniejyoung’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE 9040
I didn’t care for the cabin arrangements. Shared with a friend and there was no room in the cabin to separate the bed.
Didn’t care for the separation of the toilet, shower and face bowl, would prefer they be all in one space. The cabin was not move around friendly, very little space, and the lighting was horrible. We requested brighter bulbs but never received. Need to have more universal outlets in each cabin.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins