3. Mariner of the Seas
Just got off the ship...great job Royal Caribbean!! My family and I had the best time. The staff members are so friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend cruising on this ship. The food is amazing. Kudos to the waiters & everyone that works in the kitchen. After you eat too much you can head over to the gym and work it all off. The gym was very nice and clean. If you’re able to get up early I recommend going as the sunrises. It’s located high enough up to where you can get an amazing view. There’s so much to see you almost forget how hard ur working after all those food and drinks,haha. For anyone interested in art make sure you save up some extra money for that, because you’re definitely going to see a few pieces you will want to take home with you!! Whether you just want to relax by the pool or you’re interested in the activities they’re is something for everyone! I will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again!

Awesome!!