• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Viking Kvasir Review

Editor Rating

Great ship, excursions and food

Review for Viking Kvasir to Europe
jnatter
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Veranda Suite

I used to cruise on Viking River ships then I started going on the Viking Ocean cruises for the last four years, I decided to go back on a Viking River cruise, and I was interested in this tour since it included two nights in Zurich, Switzerland and two nights in Paris in hotels. This trip make the fifteen cruise on Viking River or Ocean ship. I was afraid the River trip would not be as good as the Ocean trip since the Ocean ship is larger and they have more activities and restaurants.

I did not need to worry the food was still great, they had local entertainment at night, in addition to piano player, and excellent free shore excursions. I love the Quiet boxes, you can really hear the information about the places you are visiting. We got to meet some interesting people at dinner. All and all it was an excellent trip.

We started off in Zurich At a Hotel, where Viking provided a free cruise on Lake Zurich, then

Veranda Suite

Cabin AA

We were upgraded to this one bedroom suite with a separate seating area with a couch and large screen TV with a veranda outside. The cabin had lovely air conditioning which was really appreciated as it reached 88 degrees outside. We could only use veranda in the early mornings to at night since it was too hot outside during the day. Although it was supposed to be 72 to 78, it end up, except in Paris being 83 to 88, changing weather patterns.

Find a Viking Kvasir Cruise from $3,119