3. Scenic Amber
Chose this cruise because it included everything. We feel we are now spoiled for any other company.Low water levels meant we couldn't cruise between Regensburg and Passau so we were stuck in Passau for a few days. Scenic handled it brilliantly and bussed those who wanted to see Nuremberg .We chose to do the extra trip to Passau which is beautiful. The ship was very modern and stable .Didn't feel any movement . Only heard noise going through the locks . Excellent showers in the cabins,wonderful beds. I thought my bed at home was soft until last night when the mattress felt hard in comparison. The food and wine plentiful. I put on six pounds in weight. Brilliant pianist,Mark, every night.. The classical concert at the Palace Liechtenstein in Vienna is memorable. Hungarian dancers on our last night. Great fun. Loved the great mix of people on board everyone was so friendly. I have left the best to last. The marvellous crew. They couldn't do enough for you. Always smiling,always friendly. We have been cruising many years,Twenty five in all, mostly ocean cruises and all the different companies . This was our first with Scenic .Hubby has now stated any future ones will be with Scenic.

Pampered Cruising.