• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

KaetyF
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom

We chose this cruise mostly because we wanted to go and have a taste o Russia without having to get a visa. This itinerary was perfect for it and I'm glad we did it. We were traveling with another couple, and we had a great time. The ship was very nice and clean with lots of different restaurants and entertainment. The food was delicious and fresh too. I was glad to see so many elevatos they have making it easy to move around such a big boat. They were so organized with the embarkation and disembarkation it went fast with no troubles at all. Some excurtions could be a bit more organized, like better microphones on the busses so we could understand the tour guide a bit better, also offering earpieces in all of them would be great too because it is hard to hear everything the guide was saying. Standardizing the tours would be excellent! I'm glad the tours in Russia were the best ones. The shows on the boat were excellent, top performers. I had no idea they were going to be so good! Our cabin was nice not luxurious but with everything we needed to be very comfortable. Everything in the cabin was in perfect working condition. The housekeeping crew was top top notch. they were always smiling and so helpful making me feel welcomed. The rest of the service on the boat I would say it was more average. I would not recommend this itinerary for small children. I know they only had a few in the boat.

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom