3. Scenic Tsar
I have always wanted to visit Russia but wanted to travel without the hassles of trying to do my own thing. So I chose to do a river cruise. Scenic had the itinerary and dates that suited me as well as an excellent reputation for offering a top notch experience. They did not disappoint. The service was first class and the shore excursions were well planned and included all the highlights I wanted to see. The Enrich Experiences were incredible and offered an unexpected element to our experience. I liked that the cruise was all inclusive and that there were only 110 passengers on board. The food was excellent and well varied. The staff were all very attentive and the service was excellent. They offered great options on their menus. Their Cruise Director, Arty was exce,lent. He was very knowledgeable, funny and attentive. The Tour Directors Anna and Elena were also very good. The extracurricular activities on board were fun and unexpected, including vodka tasting, Russian lessons and painting Matryshka dolls.

Highlights of Russia

Scenic Tsar Cruise Review by Robin Montcalm

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Europe

Robin Montcalm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Tsar price drops

The cabin was well laid out with a very comfy bed. The bathroom was fine but could have used a shelf by the sink for toiletries. It had a great and very large water view balcony.