3. Norwegian Sun
We chose this cruise for the price. The ship was very clean and refurbish. I loved the linen because they are taking care of the ocean. The food area was small and very clean, small plates and different options. You can even dine out. I did not like the they were not visible signs directing how to get from one place to the other. We went across the dinning pool area to get to the pool and it got crowded. I enjoyed that many activities were going on, that way we had options to choose. The store were small and not well assorted. The Fun director Luz was not the right person for the job. She was missing that charisma for the position. In the dinning room the staff was not as efficient because you had less staff. You also need more water stations, so people can keep hydrated. They were hard to find.

A bargain!

Boricua16’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 9132
It was excellent. Spacious and clean.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins