3. Star Princess
My very first cruise. It was very nice and a non-party animal atmosphere, adult oriented. Great food; Pretty good entertainment; Great staff and service; Gorgeous views and nice port stops. Highly recommended. I am a vegetarian. The main dining room options were limited, But once the Head Waiter heard of my dissatisfaction, he jumped in and made sure that I had plenty of wonderful options. Sabitini's specialty restaurant was the BEST. Wish we had some better Movies under the Stars. Bingo was fun, but expensive. Took a trolley car at Ketichkan and did some shopping; Did Mt. Roberts tram in Juneau and did some more shopping; Did the Summit bus in Skagway. All very enjoyable and affordable. Skagway was the cutest downtown with LOTS of shopping!!! Victoria was a waste of time as only arrived at 7 PM and left by 11 PM. Tracy Arm Fjord was breathtaking!!! Already booked my next Princess cruise for Hawaii out of Seattle for 2020.

Star Princess to Alaska from Seattle and back

DianaOregon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD D609
Cabin was great. Bed was so very comfortable! Starboard side was the way the go on the Alaska inside passage.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins