The price was good and the date fit our schedule. The cabins are in need of an update, but they are due for one shortly. The tv needs to be across from the bed, instead of at a weird angle. Our room attendant was very good, and we could count on him to get it right. The restaurant servers were hit and miss. Some were excellent, and some clearly did not enjoy their jobs. The shows were pretty good. Not as good as our previous cruises, but smaller cast. The afternoon tea was great, but again scones were super dry and some of our waiters made sarcastic remarks about us eating too much, which was not professional. And this was asking for two items! The excursions were hit and miss. Partly, the rainy weather put a damper on our enjoyment of certain locations. I really liked Helsinki City Highlights and Bruges: A Medieval Gem. We missed out on going to RIga and Visby, because the ports were too rough to disembark. That meant an extra day in Tailynn, which wasn't that great of a location for two days. Wish we could've had 2 days in Copenhagen instead. Liked being able to do our laundry on the ship. The meals were overrated. I had to be sure to ask for the salmon to be cooked rare, or they would overcook it to the point of ruining it. I disliked all the buffet lunches, and ended up getting a salmon burger most every time. I wanted to get a massage, but I heard they charged $200, which is just excessive. And unfortunately, I got tonsilitus and had to see the ship doctor. Just to be seen, get a strep test and some antibiotics, they charged me $365! Way to take advantage of sick people. I don't know if this is the case on all cruises, but my mom had a fall on her ship and they charged her nothing. In summary, I don't think I will do Oceania again. Crystal was so much better in every way. Even Celebrity Cruises, which is comparable in price, had better service, food, and entertainment.

Overall pretty good,but I've had better.

Nautica Cruise Review by lisak257

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View

Liked being able to do our laundry on the ship.

lisak257’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin C2 4023
It was adequate and the bed was comfortable. Plenty of storage space. Just didn't like the placement of the television. Would love a bathtub or nicer shower.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins