3. Celebrity Eclipse
As 2 couples we wanted to see Western Canada. Glaciers, Ice flows and Mountains so starting with an all inclusive cruise seemed a good idea, especially after the long haul flight from London UK. Cabin and Service Any photographers will end up very frustrated though as the Room TV does not display any images nor video and asking for assistance is a waste of time. The Cabin attendant said that's technical. Sorry... The customer service desk said USB connection are not permitted as they could contain viruses. -They didn't listen though as i said HDMI connections. It took 5 days to get any sense from anyone and then i was given just 1 hour in a conference room using its TV as it did display jpeg images - and played mp4. jpeg is what's ion android phones and pretty much all camera. Celebrity Eclipse you actually offered Feeble service - P&O for me from now on. Entertainment and activities Why do i have to pay $99 to use the steam room? Why charge extra for Yoga lessons? There is this maddeningly silly game in the gym on the first day to get everyone excited about getting free training sessions. Then it turns out they are not free just a bit cheaper. Such an old fashioned naff idea. Why they treated us like children is beyond me! - As a group we laughed at the stupidity but actually its insulting. As for the Yoga, fortunately I've done enough Yoga to do my own sessions. The Ship. I could not fault the ship, quiet, smooth, stylish. i could see regular maintenance being carried out. All looked fine.

Cabin TV from the Stone age

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by allanwads

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class

Cabin and Service

Celebrity Eclipse you actually offered Feeble service - P&O for me from now on.

Entertainment and activities

As for the Yoga, fortunately I've done enough Yoga to do my own sessions.

The Ship.

allanwads’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C3 6251
room was fine - just a useless TV!
Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins