3. Norwegian Bliss
For the price NCL Bliss it's really not worth it. If your a smoker don't go on this ship. If you're older and looking to really just relax and don't care about much more this is the ship for you. First the very back of the boat bar on the 17th floor is tje only place to smoke. If the casino is open that's the only secondary place. The casino wasn't open much so your stuck. The only restaurant that was good was the ocean blue restaurant. It's a specialty dining and it's worth the price. The rest of the specialty dining restaurants were horrible. Maybe a c- at best. The buffet and the regular free places were crap. For the expensive price I'd rather go with any other cruise line. On a brighter note if relaxing and not doing much is your ideal trip then spend then this is it for you. The casino was closed most of the time. Crazy part is Norwegian cruise line charges a hefty fee for bottle water and a flat fee for room service. They nickel and dime you for everything. We had the specialty dining and unlimited drinks package but no water. That's crazy and it's a big RIP off. I will never cruise with them again ever. I spoke to ayu least 30 other couples and they feel the same way about three good and the ship. Ultimately it's up to you but my advice is go on another destination and cruise ship. I paid 7k for my family but I met other families that paid 23k and hated it.

Not worth it

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Cybrcdzen

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony Stateroom

I will never cruise with them again ever.

I paid 7k for my family but I met other families that paid 23k and hated it.
Cybrcdzen’s Full Rating Summary