3. Caribbean Princess
My cousin and roommate, Joan Ruxton, wanted a cruise up the east coast of North America to see the fall colours. I said I'd like to join her, but I told her, "It has to be a Princess ship', because I had so enjoyed my 15 day Princess cruise to Hawaii. Highlights of this latest cruise: 1st. Just being on the ocean would have been more than enough, however, on Princess much more was available; 2nd.: The company around the table in the formal dining room could not have been better. Warm, interesting, convivial, charming people from all over the globe broke bread with me and my cousin and made the dinner times sparkle; 3rd.: The food was a m a z i n g; 4th.: Awesome onboard entertainment - truly exceptionally talented dancers and singers worthy of Hollywood, put their hearts, souls and enthusiasm to work for our enjoyment. The comic I saw was a delight, bringing members of the audience up to the stage to 'help' him make us laugh and laugh we all did! 5th.: Princess has a library! How great is that?! Whenever I wanted to just relax by myself, books were free and easily accessible; 6th.: Our cabin stewart was wonderful. Just so meticulous, reliable and friendly;

EARTH'S CRADLE

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Godrules

3rd.: The food was a m a z i n g;

Godrules’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A504
I was quite disappointed with our cabin. It was smaller than the one I'd had on the Pacific Princess. We tried to get it changed to a larger one but it seems there were no larger ones available. Otherwise, it was adequate, clean and had a generous wardrobe and bureau to put clothes in.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins