Koningsdam Cruise Review by livetofish24
- Sail Date: September 2019
- Destination: Mediterranean
- Cabin Type: Large Interior Spa Stateroom
-Beautiful ship and comfortable rooms
- high quality food
- wait & room staff excellent
- quick boarding
- happy hour 4-6 drink specials
- slow dining room service , I think they had zero asst waiters so the head waiters are clearing tables
- maitre ds gave us terrible tables most nights , didn’t care
- slow waiter service on aft swim deck . Took forever to get a cocktail.
- music offerings are limited & repeated
- cruise director was invisible
- customer service desk mgr was rude to one of the people in our group/ lost bag situation for seven days . Promises made promises broken.
- age group on board is older which meant the piped in music on the swim deck was turned down to accommodate older clientele.
- no live music on deck for sea days or sail aways
- chateau st Michelle wine blending venue is completely unused , they only sell $55 bottles. No one at the wine bar the entire cruise. Holland should sell blended glasses for $8-$9
250,000+ people have entered their email