3. Golden Princess
For our cruise this year to Alaska - AMAZING!! - we not only were celebrating my birthday but my husband Larry and my Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary!! What a pleasant surprise when I read on the Princess Patter that a vow renewal was being planned while we were cruising!!! Larry and I, along with 50+ other couples, gathered for this extremely emotional celebration - I cannot tell you how much this meant to us and, I'm sure, the others! Thank you to Matt, our cruise director, for hosting this event, it meant more than you will ever know! Alaska has been on my Bucket List for a very long time and it didn't disappoint in any way! The excursions were awesome - I went dog sledding, got puppy kisses, met the first woman who ever won the Iditarod (what an honor!), ate dungenous crab until they almost had to roll us back on the ship, marveled at the scenery and the glaciers, saw Denali!!!!!!!!, made eye contact with a MOOSE!!, met so many interesting people from all over the world . . . I could truly go on and on! The staff on Princess was amazing, always helpful. Wish we had started cruising sooner but we will go every chance we get!!!!!! Thank you Princess Cruises for making our Fiftieth Anniversary one that we will never forget!!

After Fifty Years He Still Floats My Boat!

Golden Princess Cruise Review by Cruising BusMom