3. Carnival Elation
Have travelled with carnival in the past and it has been generally good and the dates of this trip worked for me. Let me say quickly that the ship was not up to the usual standard. Food not as varied as previous cruises and the ship looked wore and tired. However the main reason for writing was the fight that broke out in the Tiffany dining room on the 4th night. After a small period of rasied voices one person raised a chair above his head and smashed it into another person's head. This wasn't the end of it. The same person was going to hit the person again had he not been stopped by other guests. Security was called. And it took them some time to arrive at the scene by which time the culprit had left the scene. I did speak to security as i was a witnes to the crime and they showed no interest in me giving a statement and description of the assailant. Therefore for me as a guest, sercurity, passenger safety, and the risk this posses to vunerable peoples safty (a child was in the area and several disabled perople were in the area) leaves me with great concern about carnival attitude to the crimes committed on board. The passenger was taken to the hospital part of the ship and there didnt appear to be any police presence whe we arrived back at dock at the end of the cruise. With that being said i will never book with carnival again and advise others not to do it. I await carnivals response to this. If there is one. Also on a final note about security, let me not dwell to much on the issue with marijuana being smoked on board. Especially previlant on deck 11 the family area. After explicitly being told not to, what was sechrity doing about this. Again await carnivals response to this.

WWF at sea.

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by Irish James

I await carnivals response to this. If there is one.

Again await carnivals response to this.
Irish James’s Full Rating Summary