3. Norwegian Breakaway
The only good thing on the ship was our cabin steward. Most bartenders were horrible and we couldn’t make it to our last stop, clearly not Norwegian’s fault but they should’ve done something to compensate us because it wasn’t our fault either.. This was my first time on Norwegian and I was really hoping for a different experience, I’m not saying I won’t go on another cruise but definitely not the breakaway.. I didn’t get sick but we were a group of 11 and almost everyone else got sick to their stomachs.. They said they would credit us for service charges, no one credited me back.. Overall I spent a lot of time in my room watching tv because I didn’t have to deal with rude service people, again not all were rude but there were a lot, especially bartenders.. Not a very good experience for a first time..

Not what I expected..