3. Enchantment of the Seas
We chose RC after taking a Carnval and Disney cruise in the past. Me and my 2 kids (15,5) traveled to Galveston from KC to board the ship and were pleasantly suprised by how quickly we boarded (reason #1 for 2 stars). The other great experience was the dining experience. Our waiters and food were top notch! Other than that, nothing was very positive. Our stateroom was dated and creaked all night long. Balcony was dirty and slick with hair all over the floor. I wanted to buy a beverage package and was sent to 3 different lines where all service members helped the people ordering alcohol before me and my kids. Even though we arrived first. This was likely as th 18% grat was guaranteed. $10 tip for the WORST service. And guess what? Still no beverage.... This was only the beginning of the disappointment... Jump zone was closed due to wind for entire voyage. Rock wall opened 2 times in 5 days. The shows were all geared towards folks over 60 yrs and every single drink was over $16 with tip. EVERYTHING was an UPCHARGE, ice cream, fancy bar cocktails, EVERYTHING. They even charge $25 a towel if not returned back to pool officers. Our first port, Costa Maya was changed to Yucatan (where nothing was offerred). We had dolphins scheduled there and were told we could do dolphins elsewhere for EVEN MORE MONEY!!! Leaving us with NOTHING to do on the first island. Costa Maya was the reason we booked this cruise. I cannot stress enough how the disappointments kept coming and coming. Needless to say, Cozumel was gorgeous but we could have flown there for one day for half the cost and done more. This ship is old, rusty and has NOTHING but drinking and gambling to offer.

Talk about DISAPPOINTING!!!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by jlundquist1984

jlundquist1984’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6N 7514
Rusty creaky and bed was HARD AS ROCK!!!
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins