3. Disney Dream
I am a Disney Fan, so I was excited to take my family on the Disney Dream cruise. I had such high expectations and for the most part, all of them were exceeded. The welcoming on the boat, made us feel so special. The shows and performances were like broadway productions. The restaurants, even the main dining experiences were 5 star A few things that I did not like The character schedules were for 15 min spurts and some characters had very few appearances, so with thousands of people on the boat, more often than not, a line was shut down. So we had a significant amount of missed opportunities. Similarly, since there was so much to do, you always had to choose what to do which is a good thing, but when you can't get a later time for things like the character schedule or a particular show, you start to feel like your missing out. Some character views were at 10pm, my children are sleep by then, to avoid tantrums, just something we couldnt take advantage of. I did expect the characters to have meals or appearances in the restaurants - so that was a missed opportunity They changed the port schedule (what days going to castaway ) without proper notification. They have an app that you can use, which was a life saver, but I did not see the change ahead of time. The most epic fail of them all, The Dream put on a fireworks performance, very excited, I love fireworks However they did it off the boat. In the beginning I thought it was a good idea until I saw firey fireworks pieces hurling towards a crowd of people ( I was in the crowd) I was able to dodge one that was coming in at top speed, but there was a second one that landed next to me, I thought it was one me, and it was still on fire. Luckily there was another person there to help put the fire out. Lack of full planning for cruisers safety These are the reasons it got a 3 out of 5 I am willing to give Disney Cruise Line another shot in a few years. But I expected to be wowed at every step of the way.

First Time Disney Cruiser

Disney Dream Cruise Review by CruiseCritic457

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

The welcoming on the boat, made us feel so special.

The shows and performances were like broadway productions.

The restaurants, even the main dining experiences were 5 star

A few things that I did not like

The most epic fail of them all,

The Dream put on a fireworks performance, very excited, I love fireworks

Luckily there was another person there to help put the fire out.

Lack of full planning for cruisers safety

These are the reasons it got a 3 out of 5