3. Carnival Sunrise
Booked because it was cheap. The cruise was booked for 2 infants, 2 adults. Only one crib was placed in the room, and fit in the room. I was told that I should have known the dimensions of the room, and it became my fault. I spent 2 days arguing with the supervisors. Then, they tried to put me in a separate room away from my family on my vacation so I had somewhere to sleep. I was told before I booked this cruise that swim diapers would be allowed on children in the pool. That conversation with a carnival employee was recorded. On the ship all of a sudden the babies weren't allowed in pool with swim diapers. Pool staff/supervisors told numerous parents that they had to remove the diapers from the kids to go into pool. Parents were removing the swim diapers and putting their kids in the pool. The second day a kid crapped in the pool, and the pool was drained. The supervisors were told about this issues and the response was..."I'm sorry". They would rather have a child in the pool who is obviously not potty trained, than have swim diapers on them. Numerous parents continued to take the diapers off of their babies and put them in the pool in front of the Carnival staff, and everyone in plain site. Not only is this disgusting, but unsanitary. One child squatted and peed in the pool in front of a Carnival supervisor, and all the guests. The management on this ship was horrible. All the elevators were broken, the buffet line every day wrapped around the dining hall, the food at the buffet was gross, and the smell of marijuana was a constant every day, all day. After speaking to Carnival Corporate their solution was a 15% credit. This is after I sent him the recording of the Carnival employee lying to me to get me to book the cruise. Carnival will lie and say what ever they need to say to get your money, book a cruise, and then apologize for the horrible service, but do nothing. Next time I'll spend a little more because you get what you pay for.

Spend more money and go with another cruise line. You get what you pay for

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by thegreatlumpino